Friday, August 5, 2011

Welcome friends!

So overwhelm that after so many years i didn't touch my sewing machine......................SO VERY HAPPY to found out that it's still WORKING..........fuyoh!!

So in order for me to CELEBRATE that good news, today..."made by RP" is officially launced..and it will be my journal to this ancient kind of arts - Sewing...which i love so much.

I would love to thank my beloved grandma (She is now resting in a higher place) who had taught me that passion and patience are both equal important in order to get a masterpiece when you sew.

Thank you very much for the anticipation for this new blog...this is my journal to share what i have learnt and done and a beginning for my cyber world. Thank you.

With friendship,

[P]

No comments:

Post a Comment

sharing is loving. Thank you for your kind comments!
xoxo